Hi, following LUCENE-912, looking closer at skipTo() in
DisjunctionMaxScorer, it seems not to follow Scorer.skipTo() "contract":

     "Skips to the first match beyond the current whose document number is
greater than or equal to a given target."

It is the "__beyond__ the current" requirement that is not satisfied.

Enhancing QueryUtils.checkSkipTo again found many failures. Roughly the new
test is:

    s.skipTo(n);
    d1 = s.doc();
    s.skipTo(n);    // n==current
    d2 = s.doc();
    assert (d1 != d2)

If failed for so many test cases that I have to suspect maybe I am missing
something trivial?