On 15-Nov-07, at 5:33 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

Would people be interested in asking infrastructure to see if we can get our hands on things like JIRA search logs and any other search/query logs available? I'm thinking if we had this, plus the underlying data, we could start to use this in a number of places like benchmark, for testing relevance algorithms (after developing relevance judgments) and also for demos, etc.

Not a bad idea, but do you think this data will be useful for relevance testing? I've pretty much only used JIRA search for keyword matching.

-Mike