There was a problem in that the artifacts were not being copied out in time. Thus, there were no new artifacts. It should now be fixed. Note, the artifacts are now called 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

I am seriously just considering going back to running a cron job in my account to do the whole thing. The security issues of two separate accounts (one for Hudson for building and one for copying) is just annoying, as is the interaction between zones and p.a.o.

-Grant