Hi,

just a reminder: this is a NEW vote. We canceled the first vote because
with LUCENE-1144 an issue came up that is now fixed in the artifacts.

So far we have one binding +1 vote from Mike. We need two more votes
from PMC members before 2.3.0 can be released. The vote will continue at
least for another 48 hours (Apache voting policy says that a vote should
last at least 72 hours).

So please verify the artifacts and vote! (again, also people who voted
in the first vote already have to vote again!)

Thanks,
-Michael