The javadocs used to say "this method returns null when there are no matching fields". I removed that. Maybe I should add back in "this method returns an empty array when there are no matching fields"?

Mike

Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

Hi,

Even if this improvement make sense, I think you broke some compatibility
there.
But as it was not specified in the javadoc, I don't know how "compatible" it
is.

So at least could the javadoc be more precise about what to expect as returned
values ?

thanks,
Nicolas