Harald Näger a écrit :
Hi,

I am especially interessted in the WordNet synonym expansion that was discussed in the "Lucene in Action" book. Is there anyone here on the list who has experience with this approach?

I'm curious about how much the synonym expansion will increase the size of an index. Are there any reliable figures of real-life applications?
Query expansion is better than index expansion. Faster use, smaller index, less noise when you search.

M.