Chris Hostetter skrev:
: I don't get contact with the JIRA via SSL?

it's working ok for me now, might have just been a glitch.

: +          <packageset dir="contrib/instantiated/src/java"/>

..i'm about to commit that, along with the corrisponding <group>.

: I also have problems with the png in package.html, as if it was not copied to
: the docs. But that might just be me.

It's not just you. Javadoc says files like that are suppose to live in "doc-files" directories inside the appropriate package ... i'll move it and commit as well.

Thanks!

    karl