Unfortunately, we lost the StandardTokenizerConstants interface as
part of this:

which was a speedup to StandardTokenizer by switching to JFlex instead
of JavaCC.

But, the constants that are used by StandardTokenizer are still
available as static ints in the StandardTokenizer class (ie, ALPHANUM,
APOSTROPHE, etc.).  Does that work?

Mike

Antony Bowesman wrote:
I'm migrating from 2.1 to 2.3 and found that the public interface StandardTokenizerConstants has gone. It looks like the definitions have disappeared inside the package private class StandardTokenizerImpl.

Was this intentional? I was using these to determine the returns values from Token.type().

Antony