Hey Mark,

Any word on getting this committed as a contrib?

-Grant

On Dec 9, 2007, at 4:03 PM, markharw00d wrote:

I've got a web-based version of Luke I'm happy to commit to contrib now. This version includes some tidy up for developers working on Luke. Eclipse .project and .classpath files have build path variables defined to cater for different install locations for GWT in development environments.

Full code is currently here: http://www.inperspective.com/lucene/webluke.zip (17 mb) Unzip to "contrib" directory and run the usual ant build or import project into Eclipse, set build path variables, clean project, and run from there.

The only open question is if we should bundle Jetty in the Lucene binary distribution as part of the build packaging. This could be used to launch both WebLuke and the existing luceneweb.war but adds about 6 or 7 meg to the overall zipped download size.

Thoughts?