Hi all,
  I've been looking at the lucene documentation and the source code
and I can't seem to find a greater than or less than operator in the
default query syntax for lucene.  Does anyone one know if they exists
and how to use them?  For a concrete example I'm looking to do a query
on a date field to find documents earlier than a specified date or
later than a specified date.  Ex: date:( >20070101)  or date:
(<20070101).  I looked at the range query feature but it didn't appear
to cover this case. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Kyle