Hi Mike,

one question (as I did not look into the svn or snapshots):
Is the new FieldCache implementation with optimized reopen() included in
this version or will this come with 3.0? At the moment, this is my biggest
performance problem with Lucene on sorted results when the index is reopened
often.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler