:    [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: svnversion: not found
:
: It's not fatal, but I it means the core JAR fails to include the svn version
: in the MANIFEST.MF.  Instead it has this as its version:
:
:     Implementation-Version: 2008-08-22_02-04-49 ${svnversion} - 2008-08-22
:   02:12:43
:
: I think we should get svnversion installed?

Solr has an open issue on this as well ... i'm pretty sure svnversion is
installed, but isn't in the default PATH used when hudson executes ant.

we can probably do some default property trickery to have hudson set a
system property containing an explicit path for svnversion but by default
for anyone else assume just "svnversion"

-Hoss