This looks interesting!
I assume one could use Skwish instead of Lucene's normal stored fields to
store & retrieve document data?
Have you run any threaded performance tests comparing the two?

Mike

Babak Farhang <farh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been working on a library called Skwish to complement indexes
> like Lucene,  for blob storage and retrieval. This is nothing more
> than a structured implementation of storing all the files in one file
> and managing their offsets in another.  The idea is to provide a fast,
> concurrent, lock-free way to serve lots of files to lots of users.
>
> Hope you find it useful or interesting.
>
> -Babak
> http://skwish.sourceforge.net/

  • Blob storage Babak Farhang
    • Re: Blob storage Michael McCandless
      • Re: Blob stor... Babak Farhang
        • Re: Blob ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
          • Re: B... Babak Farhang
            • ... Ian Holsman
              • ... Otis Gospodnetic
                • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्