On 1/1/09 6:28 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

I think the pom.xml.template under contrib/spatial is broken (looks like a copy from contrib/instantiated), which is then causing dist-maven task to fail with this error:

Error deploying artifact: File /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-trunk/trunk/build/contrib/spatial/lucene-instantiated-2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar does not exist

I'm not familiar w/ Maven/pom.xml.template... likely we can just replace "instantiated" with "spatial"?

Yes that will do the trick. I just committed the change. The next build should be successful.

-Michael