On 11 Mar 2009, at 23:21, Earwin Burrfoot wrote:

Take ANTLR and roll your own query parser from scratch? It's pretty easy.

Hi Earwin,

That would be fantastic, since our parser is already specified as an ANTLR grammar. However, I can't seem to find an antlr grammar in the lucene source. Obviously what we want is to extend the existing query support, not just create a new one from scratch.

Regards,

Candide