engine. So guys looking for "MSU CMC" really want to get "Московский
Государственный Университет, факультет ВМиК" and his friends.

And? How often do they extend this particular phrase with further terms? It must be fun to have an index running concurrently on multi language synonyms, mixing the two.

We deviated off course with this conversation though. I see your point and I
respect it.
Hm? I just shared some experience. Will no longer steer away :)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I appreciate you talking about your experiences -- the way you implemented synonyms is certainly interesting. I just didn't want this thread to become focused on the discussion what's right and wrong because everything depends on the application. I'm wondering what other people did in similar situations, that's all.

Dawid