: I didn't realize the nightly build runs the tests twice (with & w/o
: clover); I agree, running only with clover seems fine?

i'm not caught up on this issue, but i happen to notice this comment in
email.

the reason the tests are run twice is because in between the two runs we
package up the jars.  clover instruments all the classes, so if we only
ran hte tests once (w/clover), and then packaged the jars the nightly
builds would include clover instrumented bytecode.

if you look at the old Jira issues about clover this is discussed there.

-Hoss