Not sure if we have to, but I believe there is a discussion going on at commun...@a.o concerning signatures and the need to upgrade. Something about number of bits, etc. See recent threads from Robert Burrell Donkin. See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-community/200908.mbox/browser and the thread title [OpenPGP] Key Transition

I _believe_ if you have a longer key (> 2048) you are all right.

Also, Mark, since we are having a Lucene Meetup next week in CA and many of us are going to be there, it would be good to do some key signing so that you (and anyone else who does Lucene releases) are in the Apache Web of Trust (we can teach you the secret handshake and motto, too! Ha, ha, ha! I'm kidding, it's just Web Of Trust is so secret sounding)

-Grant