Hi,

I was checking the Lucene Java entry on Ohloh [1] and noticed that the
full green "Lucene" text logo doesn't work too well in the 64x64 and
16x16 sizes used there.

So I took the liberty of dropping the "ucene" part of the logo and
coming up with a 64x64 pixel icon containing just the stylished "L".
See the result in [2] and the smaller 16x16 version in [3].

WDYT, should we keep this icon or revert Ohloh to use the normal "Lucene" logo?

PS. I also marked myself as a "manager" of the Lucene entry in Ohloh .
The "manager" feature [4] makes it possible to prevent potential
spamming of the Ohloh records. I'd be happy to hand over the role to
someone closer to Lucene Java development.

[1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/lucene
[2] http://bits.ohloh.net/attachments/23787/lucene_med.png
[3] http://bits.ohloh.net/attachments/23787/lucene_tiny.png
[4] https://www.ohloh.net/wiki/ManagingProjects