I'm banned from people.apache.org again :) They fixed me up last time
after seeing my twitter complaint that people appear down, but I may be
entering their pain in the butt list with a repeat offense a day later.
That hacker attack has led to a new ban policy - though I honestly don't
think I entered my password wrong this time - I just entered it a lot
for scp. Time to bite the bullet and upload my darn key - always willing
to do so much work to avoid a little work.

Anyway, when I manage to weasel my way back in, I'll put up RC3 (the
first ban kept me from putting it up last night).

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com