From: Robert Muir [mailto:rcm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 7:10 PM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: ant build-contrib fails on trunk?

yes, not just you

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Michael McCandless
<luc...@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

When I run ant build-contrib on current trunk, I hit this:

compile-core:
   [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
/lucene/tmp2/build/contrib/instantiated/classes/java
   [javac]
/lucene/tmp2/contrib/instantiated/src/java/org/apache/lucene/store/instantia
ted/InstantiatedTermDocumentInformation.java:48:
compareTo(org.apache.lucene.index.Term) in
org.apache.lucene.index.Term cannot be applied to
(org.apache.lucene.store.instantiated.InstantiatedTerm)
   [javac]       return
instantiatedTermDocumentInformation.getTerm().getTerm().compareTo(instantiat
edTermDocumentInformation1.getTerm());
   [javac]                                                         ^
   [javac] 1 error

Is anyone else seeing this?

Mike