I'm not aware of any, but you might get more mileage asking on java- user.

On Oct 16, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Hi,

Some while ago I implemented a simple JDBC to JCR bridge [1] that
allows one to query a JCR repository from any JDBC client, most
notably various reporting tools.

Now I'm wondering if something similar already exists for a normal
Lucene index. Something that would treat your entire index as one huge
table (or perhaps a set of tables based on some document type field)
and would allow you to use simple SQL SELECTs to query data.

Any pointers would be welcome.

[1] http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/jdbc2jcr.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting