Yes, this was already fixed in trunk (by adding generics, where the return
value is generified to Fieldable). For 2.9.1 it is too late, I think? Mike?

Mike: Do you have already a release note formulated? The main information
should be the bug fixes, but also that only 2.9.1 will be binary compatible
to 3.0 (when all deprecation warnings in customer's code removed), because
we added new methods, deprecated the old analyzer ctors and also
un-deprecated some methods. So users migrating to 3.0 should first use 2.9.1
not 2.9.0 to clean up their code from deprecations.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen