by the way, this russian example is only one I'm familiar with, its hardly
the only new deprecation introduced in 3.0

theres been other new features added to contrib in 3.0, and theres been
other new deprecations added to contrib in 3.0

I saw this when I started trying to clear out the contrib deprecations
earlier today, some of them were just added.

--
Robert Muir
rcm...@gmail.com