Missed that, I have a heap of unread Jira mails :/

Okay, you're reusing Document object and the list inside. To reuse
Fieldable instances you'd have to do some very awkward things.
More awkward things are required to extract your longed-for values
from the Document.
To add insult to injury, Document and Fieldable define a boatload of
stuff that is used at indexation-time, but has zero meaning at
search-time.
This is just broken, quickly-hacked-together API.