Well, "Things got busy (tm)". Uwe's point if valid; unless there's
demonstrable gain, moving things to Junit4 "just for fun" is wasted motion,
indeed dangerous. I was focusing on LocalizedTestCase to understand the
place of runBare etc. in the scheme of things since when I created
LuceneTestCaseJ4 that was something I wanted to figure out to make it a
replacement for LuceneTestCase.

I can't point to a compelling reason to shake up the code, the only
improvement it would have is having a demonstration of using the Junit4
@RunWith annotation for future reference.

So, I've no compelling reason to push that patch forward. If y'all think
it's worth it I'll be happy to crank that patch back up again, it'll take a
few days though. It does affect a several files, and if the main value here
is an exemplar of the @RunWith annotation, perhaps there's a better place to
put that in.

Erick