From: Shai Erera [mailto:ser...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 1:38 PM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SegmentInfos extends Vector

I would rather avoid implementing List .. we should implement Iterable for
sure, but I'd like to keep the API open either iterating in-order or getting a
particular SegmentInfo. Another thing, I haven't seen anywhere that remove is
called. In general I don't like to impl an interface just to throw UOE
everywhere ...

I will open an issue. I usually investigate the code first before I open an
issue. Also, what about back-compat? Are we even allowed to change that class?
If not, then we can deprecate it and introduce a new one ...

Shai