+1 for basic analyzers in core and TestAnalyzer. Though that's what I
suggested last time it was discussed and the response I got was that
Lucene should offer out of the box great analyzer and does not require
additional modules. If we move all useful ones to modules, users will
need to download analyzers.jar.

Personally I'm ok with it.

Shai