I am trying to reintegrate the flex branch into current trunk. After this has
done, no more commits to flex! (after a reintegrate, the svn book says, that
you should not touch the branch anymore) - Flex development can then proceed in
trunk. It may happen that solr compilation/tests fail (because of recent
changes in flex branch), I will fix this separately, so please do not complain,
just let solr broken for a short time!

It would be good if nobody would commit anything to flex anymore! After the
merge, you can switch your flex checkouts.

Before committing the merge, I will post a mega patch for review, that we have
not missed anything during trunk->flex merges.

Commits to trunk are OK, but should be spare.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de