Than you who replied to get me going...

Dear Hantsy,
Yes you are right, I figured that out and the following solved my problem -

*right click on project - choose properties > Libraries>add Library , scroll
down and choose MySql JDBC Driver
*
Thanks.

--
Regards,
K M Nur

<Hantsy's response>

Firstly , put mysql jdbc driver into your project library at development
phase.
 If you deploy a war package on application server , I suggest you copy
 your driver to your app server lib directory and do not package it
 within the war file.  Tomcat works good if you package mysql jdbc driver
 into war file,  but  other  JDBC  driver may not  work at  this way.