Evans,

I have tried that before and I keep on getting this error message:

We're writing to let you know that the group that you tried to contact
(j2ee-programming-with-passion) either doesn't exist, or you don't have
permission to post to it. There are a few possible reasons why this happened:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group removed this group, so there's nobody there to
contact.
* You may need to join the group before being allowed to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions about this or any other group, please visit the Google
Groups Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support.

Thanks, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy Google Groups.

The Google Groups Team

Is there another way for me to unsubscribe????

Thanks for all of your help!!
George