So where does this "coursework" come from? And how exactly does it relate to
J2EE? As the topic of the group is:
This forum can be used for posting questions/answers.  Please use this forum
for all class related communication (technical or non-technical).

And the class related communication has to do with Java EE (J2EE) Programming.
I don't believe your question falls into this category, though it does seem
intriguing. I'd suggest breaking the requirements into small bites and and
approaching each section separately so it doesn't seem so ominous. Sending the
entire assignment for others to figure out for you will get you nowhere, no
matter where you post it. Good luck!