Hi

We are using a third party web application named "net.project". We
have customized it as per our requirement. We have customize this
application to upload multiple files on multiple FTP servers.

When file size is less than 5 MB, FTP upload done successfully, but
when the file size is greater than 15 MB it will behave surprisingly.

Suppose i have choosen two files one is 500 KB and other is 20 MB and
click start upload button.

My servlet starts uploding 500 kb file, and then starts uploading 20
MB file but suddenly it will left uploading of 20 MB file and again
starts uploading of 500 KB file and then resume uploading of 20 MB
files. It will happens till my 20 mb file get fully uploaded.

I do not get why this is happening.

I m using Weblogic as web server.

Looking forward to any prompt response.

Thanks