Hi!
I try to do lab for custom tag, I can't reach to that page so I us egoogle and
found NetBean 4.0 Tutorial for Tag Libraries, and there is instructio how to
Addlibraries, and I add, but that properties was changed for every open proects
in my NetBean IDE, nothing wouldn't work proprietli, so I add new proects and
add predicted libraries which is not imported but already on my computer. And
my proects work, but is it enough for other proects,because there was something
what I can't find now that is Compiled Sources?
What now?

Regards,
Biljana