Hi, I did the following:

1st, verifies that the Class "MyOwnEventListener" implement
HttpSessionAttributeListener and override methods :
attributeRemoved(HttpSessionBindingEvent
se) { /*print log*/ }   and   attributeReplaced(HttpSessionBindingEvent se)
{/*print log*/}

2d, in the GreetingServlet:: write line:
request.getSession().setAttribute("nameOfAttribute",
object);

3t, in the  ResponseServlet  write line:
request.getSession().removeAttribute("nameOfAttribute");

--
$MayerHorna