  From: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
[mailto:java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-pass...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of
ruchir pandit
  Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:21 PM
  To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [java ee programming] Calling Java Script in java file

  Hi,

  I am working on one servlet where I need to submit data to one tool. In
existing application this can be done by using java script.

  For example :

  We are taking the value of id using JSTL in jsp page.

  <Javascript>

  var id = '<c:out value="${MDFNAME}"/>';

  document.feedback.id.value = id;

  </javascript>

  In new flow, we will bypass this function and need to do these (submit
value to tool)  in java file ( Servlet ). We can also this in  java file
(servlet) by calling a java script.

  Any pointers in this will be very helpful.

  Thanks,
  Ruchir