De: Darío Alvarez <dalva...@roshka.com.py>
Objet: [java ee programming] Re: GlassFish V2 server error
À: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
Date: Vendredi 13 Mars 2009, 23h04

Hi People,

same problem here. Server.log file has absolutely NONE error messages. I read
somewhere it could be a corrupted domain.xml file. I tried several,
each-nastier-than-the-previous, things:

created another domain, same problem.

Deleted and recreated domain1, same problem.
Uninstalled and reinstalled NB / GF, same problem.One strange thing is that the
message (in form of dialog) only appears when starting the server from NB. When
doing it via asadmin console, there is no error, but the server is not up
either.

I'm running out of ideas really. Any help will be useful!

Thanks,

Darío.

Karl escribió:
Peter,
Look in the server.log file as the message mentions. It should provide more
information. Not sure why the error message doesn't give the actual path (would
save a few messages to this list) but it should be somewhere like this:
[GlassfishFolder]/domains/domain1/logs/server.log

~Karl