I have a static JFreeChart that I would like to dynamically like to
add and remove data from. Is there any way to freeze the axes when
this happens? Right now my code wipes away the entire DefaultXYDataSet
that I am using and reconstitutes it (inefficient but neccesary), but
setting rangeAxis.setAutoRange(false); and domainAxis.setAutoRange
(false); at the time the JFreeChart is created is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!