hello all!

I am new to J2EE.  I work at Oracle, and I am using JDeveloper instead to Net
Beans.

Is there anyone in the group who is using JDeveloper?
If so, can the *zip files, labs, and homeworks be done using the JDeveloper
IDE????
Or do I need to convert or import the *war, etc into the JDeveloper IDE?

I ask this because I tried to to the 1st lab assignment, and the structure of
my file was different from the sample.