Hi all,

thank you very much for all advices. First I checked my host file in which
I repair row 127.0.0.1=localhost.(i don't know what could damage it). Then I
deleted all directories like
.netbeans, .nbi. Then I reinstall netbeans such that the GlassFish V2 and
GlassFish V3 I've installed at D:\ disk (not system disk because of Vista)
and everythink is OK now.
Thank you once more for your help.

Regards

Peter K.