Hi folks,
I'm searching for a good framework to develop a J2EE application,
evaluating different ones by information on Internet. But the truth is
that a reliable evalution of a product comes from the ones who work
with.
Actually, I'm considering Spring, JBoss Seam and Spago with advantages
and disadvantages of each one.

It seems that:

- Spring is appreciated for its modularity and extensibility
- JBoss Seam for its integration with other frameworks and speed in
learning (just, if you don't need to do particular things)
- Spago provides a flexible way to build modular application easily
and reuse of them:
http://spago.eng.it/ecm/faces/public/guest/home/solutions/spago?portal:componentId=portal&portal:action=changeLanguage&portal:language=en

Any ideas?