As you point out this is unclear, the entire section 7 has one homework
assignment (unless someone here can correct me otherwise). It doesn't say it in
the heading, but the 'Step by step for building "Guess a Number" JSF
application'
(http://www.javapassion.com/j2ee/#Step_by_step_for_building_Hello_World) would
seem to have homework even though the instructions don't mention it. This would
be the ONLY sub section in section 7 that has homework.