Hello everybody.

I am trying to solve  the homework lab 3405 but I have an error.

This is the information:

Project = MyEJB30
Session bean = MyOwnEJB30Session
Business method = addNumber
Servlet = MyOwnServlet

The addNumber method is:
    public int addNumber(int x, int y) {
        return (x + y);
    }

The files generated are:
MyOwnEJB30SessionBean.java
MyOwnEJB30SessionLocal.java
MyOwnEJB30SessionRemote.java
MyOwnServlet.java

The error is in MyOwnEJB30SessionBean.java in the next line:

out.println("<h1>Returned  number int from Session bean is " +
myOwnEJB30SessionBean.addNumber(x + y) + "</h1>");

The error says “ cannot find the symbols variable x and variable y,
and operator + cannot be applied to x,y”

I have tried to solve this in different ways but I can’t.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Cruz