Hello to one and all.

I have had a little problem for the homework of Hibernate Query Language.
I have done  HQL but i could not finish Criteria with restrictions and
Query by example.
My code for criteria with restrictions is shown as below.

         {  System.out.println("\n---Using criteria API with Restrictions ...");
            Supplier supplier1 = new Supplier();
            supplier1.setName("SamSung");
            supplier1.setId(1);
            session.save(supplier1);
            Criteria crit = session.createCriteria(Product.class);
            crit.add(Restrictions.le("price",new Double(1000.0)));
           crit.add(Restrictions.eq("supplier", supplier1));
            List results = crit.list();
            displayProductsList(results);
          }

But it does not return any value and i got ne record found..

My code for query by example is shown as below.

{
            System.out.println("\n---Using criteria with Query By Example ...");
            Criteria prdCrit = session.createCriteria(Product.class);
            Product product = new Product();
            product.setName("T%");
            Example prdExample = Example.create(product);
            prdExample.excludeProperty("price");
            prdExample.enableLike();

            List results = prdCrit.list();

            displayProductsList(results);