Hi,

I had following problem.

I have developed a web service (using Netbeans) and its is running in
Glass Fish server at a IP (say 192.168.66.55) at port number (say
8181),

for this web service I have developed a web service client (using
netbeans),
while creating web service client it asked the wsdl file for the
web service.. I have provided the wsdl path.(from netbeans while
creating the Webservice)

Everything works fine.. now...

And, I have reployed the web service in the same server but this time
at the different port (say 8080).

Now when I opened the web service client project in netbeans, and
trying to
run it from within the Netbeans, it unable to access the web services
(for the obvious reason, that web service client still pointing to
wsdl file at the
old port, 8181).

I want to use this same web client to point to the new port 8080..
to achieve this what changes should I need to do in my web service
client project.

kindly suggest some solution...

Thanks :)