i am new in java but i hav a passion on it i am reading many book on java
the problem i have is how do i choose the best technology ,where to start
.which IDE to use (eclipse or netbean) or just use ANT
among technology that are confusing me are
JSP,servlet,struct,spring,ejb,hibernate,JSF,tiles pliz can anyone give some
guideline

other
i am getting confused can someone explain what is J2EE ,if am learning j2ee
do i have to know all this
css.html.javascript,xml,swing,sql
pliz help me i will apprecaite any assistance