//servis.class

package webservis;
import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.WebService;

@WebService
public class servis {

    @WebMethod
    public String servis() { return "Hello"; }

}

//main.class

package webservis;

import javax.xml.ws.Endpoint;

public class Main {

        Endpoint.publish("http://localhost:8212/hello";, new servis());
    }

}

I want to publish mywebservis But I have this error message

Exception in thread "main"
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler
error: Wrapper class webservis.jaxws.Servis is not found. Have you run
APT to generate them?
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.getClass
(RuntimeModeler.java:259)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processDocWrappedMethod
(RuntimeModeler.java:570)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processMethod
(RuntimeModeler.java:517)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processClass
(RuntimeModeler.java:344)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel
(RuntimeModeler.java:230)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel
(EndpointFactory.java:311)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint
(EndpointFactory.java:177)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create
(WSEndpoint.java:423)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create
(WSEndpoint.java:442)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.server.EndpointImpl.createEndpoint
(EndpointImpl.java:211)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.transport.http.server.EndpointImpl.publish
(EndpointImpl.java:141)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint
(ProviderImpl.java:95)
        at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Endpoint.java:190)
        at webservis.Main.main(Main.java:17)
Java Result: 1