Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to share classes between two projects in
eclipse.

I created one project called testLib,
I created a [ackue, using the wizard called testPack.
I then uaing the wizord to creat a new class stored in a file called
TestClass.java

package testPack;

public class testClass {
        public void testa()
        {
                System.out.println("fred");
        }
}

I have another project called HellowWord, it has the source fike

import testPack;

public class HelloWorld {

        /**
         * @param args
         */
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                System.out.println("fred");
        }

}
It gives me an error on the line
Import testPack;
I also tried
Import testPack,testa; and import testPack.*;
Import testPack

How can I create a library of classes????
- Ted