Well, one problem I see is you don't initialize your fileList. It's set to null
and remains this way for the duration of the method.
You might try this:

    public static List<File> ListFile(File filepath) {
        List<File>fileList = new ArrayList<File>();
        File[] file = filepath.listFiles();
        for (File f:file) {
            if(f.isFile())
                fileList.add(f);
            if (f.isDirectory())
                ListFile(f);
        }
        return fileList;
    }

There could be other problems (e.g., the recursion could be a probem? Don't you
want to add the results to the fileList getting returned when you call ListFile
within the f.isDirectory() test?), but that's the most obvious to me.

~Karl