Hi

I want to re use the same HttpURLConnection instance to send different
request to the same Servlet, does any body know how to do that?

here is my testing code:

        URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/test/echo";);
        HttpURLConnection connection = (HttpURLConnection)url.openConnection
();
        connection.setDoInput(true);
        connection.setDoOutput(true);
        connection.setUseCaches(false);
        connection.setRequestMethod("POST");
        connection.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "application/x-
www-form-urlencoded");
        connection.setRequestProperty("Connection", "Keep-Alive");
        connection.setAllowUserInteraction(true);

        connection.connect();

        OutputStream out = connection.getOutputStream();
        DataOutputStream writer = new DataOutputStream(out);
        StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();
        sb.append("sql=" + URLEncoder.encode("select name from
category where rownum<2","utf-8"));
        writer.writeBytes(sb.toString());
        writer.flush();

        InputStream is = null;
        BufferedReader reader = null;
        String l = null;

        is = connection.getInputStream();
        reader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(is));
        while((l = reader.readLine())!= null){
                System.out.println(l);
        }

        System.out.println("\n Sleep 3 seconds");
        Thread.sleep(3000);

        sb = new StringBuffer();
        sb.append("sql=" + URLEncoder.encode("select name from project
where rownum<2","utf-8"));
        writer.writeBytes(sb.toString());
        writer.flush();

        while((l = reader.readLine())!= null){
                System.out.println(l);
        }

        connection.disconnect();

The problem I got here was that the second request can not be sent to
Servlet, the response from Servlet is only for the first request. How
can I send the second request to Servlet without connect it again?